Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2015

Your Birthday, Our Joy!

I can't wait for Tomorrow!!!

In some hours, the world will play host to the reminiscence of the making of a Being. In clear terms, tomorrow is the birthday of a brother, a friend and a twin - if you like it that way, Sapientias Etufugodueziokwu Chidiebere Ifedi.


Actually, the memories I had with and still share with you are very ripe. I was, due to the ordering of nature, not yet in the physical existence (although I was existing, then, in the mind of God), when the world opened forth it's arms to welcome you.

Years later, I joined in the frenzy and ecstasy of May first. This day is not only heroic, but also symbolic. It is a dual celebration of both the day of your birth, and the feast of your patron Saint, St.  Joseph.

I cannot in anyway forget this day to come, in some hours, as it stands out exceptionally. This is as we all except on this case, celebrate our birthdays in same month. Thus, it's a clear manifestation of the Supreme's exceptional and special design for you.

I am very much happy, although I would have been much happier if geographical and environmental factors have allowed for this celebration to be not in proxy, but such factors as these are beyond our control.

Dear one,  as you celebrate your birthday, I pray that God's choicest, priceless and boundless favours be showered on you in a very special way. May you experience in everything you do, the hand of God.

May your Patron saint and our Mother Mary always intercede for you, and may God bless you with all the goodies and aesthetics of life towards a blending of perfect unity with Him. Amen

Happy Birthday Chukwudiebere!!!

No comments: